- Members who are leaving Singapore on overseas posting may apply in writing to the Honorary General Secretary for absent status.
- To be eligible, the period of absence must be for a continuous period of more than six months but not exceeding three years.
- The application must be submitted before the member leaves Singapore and must be accompanied by documentary proof e.g. letter from company, work permit, visa, for the intended period of absence.
- The member shall be required to pay 10% of the total subscription fees for the intended period of absence in advance, being payment for absent status fee.
- The Committee may at its sole discretion, approve such application provided the member has paid up all outstanding dues to the Club at the time of application Expiry & Extension of Absent Status.
- Upon expiry of the period of absent status the member shall be liable to resume payment of subscription on the prevailing subscription fees.
- Should the member still be overseas upon the expiry of the period of absent status, the member may apply for an extension of the absent status in writing to the Honorary General Secretary, accompanied by the relevant documentary proof.
Download Absent Status Form
- The Club shall not be obliged to communicate with the member or extend any privileges of the Club during the member's period of absence.
- The member shall be responsible to communicate to the Club any changes to the membership status, during the member's period of absence.